Table of Contents
Listen on your favorite player
Join Nicole and Sarah of Freville Farm as they talk about small scale food manufacturing with farm grown ingredients!
Sarah A. Friedman and her husband Aaron Neville teamed up to create Freville farm!
Freville Farm products are created in a solar powered kitchen just steps away from their fields. They work in small batches using many ingredients from their Certified Naturally Grown (CNG) produce and source only the best when they can’t. Freville Farm practices a sustainable, diverse and holistic approach to stewarding land and food.
Resources & Links Mentioned
- Freville Farm on Instagram
- Freville Farm on Facebook
- Freville Farm Store
- Email us! [email protected]
*Denotes affiliate links
Support the show
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call or text our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! (719) 627-3647
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Edited by PodSugar Audio Production & Editing